Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday!

What are you reading?

Thanks to Shelia at Book Journey for hosting this weekly meme.

Well, I've literally posted nothing on the blog since last Monday. Don't ask me what I was doing instead--I have no idea. Obviously, I forgot to turn my brain back on after the weekend. I have a number of reviews I need to write. Last week I finished rereading The Amulet of Samarkand (Book 1 of the Bartimaeus Trilogy) by Jonathan Stroud (which wasn't originally on my upcoming list but I saw it in the library and just really wanted to reread it so I could read the rest of the series--I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time.). I also finished Slow Love: How I Lost my Job, Put on My Pajamas, and Found Happiness by Dominique Brown, which I read for book club. I'm still reading The Angel's Game and Hell or High Water.

I'm currently reading The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier, a fantasy/fairytale retelling writer who I learned about on Goodreads last week through Tatiana from the Readventurer. She actually reviewed a different book, but as looked through the different series the author has written, I decided to start with this one.

I picked up Eon  at the library as well after seeing several good reviews on Goodreads for the second book in the series.

What are you reading this week?

1 comment: