Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Monday!

What are you reading? 

Thanks to Shelia at Book Journey for hosting this weekly book meme.

So I only managed to read two books last week: Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, the second book in the All Souls Trilogy, which took me almost all week to get through because MY GOD it was LONG. I also finished Seraphina by Rachel Hartman this weekend and I hope to post a review of that today. I also reviewed The Shadow of the Wind, which I read the previous week. Lot's of shadows!

Since both of those were ARCs from Netgalley, I'm going to take a break and read some non-ARCs:

Grave Mercy Robin LaFevers

I just love the cover of this one. She's holding a crossbow people. Your argument is INVALID.

The Angel's Game Carlos Ruiz Zafon

I read the first book in this series, The Shadow of the Wind, and freaking loved it, so I'm going to read this one before delving into the next one, The Prisoner of Heaven, which I got from Edelweiss. (It is scheduled to be released on July 17 according to Amazon. We'll see if I can get through both by then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment