Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: Gimme More Diplomas!!!

So I am officially graduating from my master's program tonight, an English MA in Professional Writing and Editing. It's been a long time coming--5 years, actually. Turns out that juggling school part-time and working two jobs (one full-time and one part-time) is SUPER HARD. Add the ups and (often BIG) downs of life, and it becomes almost unmanageable. But thanks to the support and understanding of my family and the unbelievable luck of finding The Librarian (and then subsequently locking that down) I managed to pull it together in the end (at the 11th hour, per usual) and write (what I hope is) a decent thesis. PhD-dom is a future possibility--but until then, if you need an editor, I'm your girl. Email me. No seriously, I want a new job.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! That's such a huge accomplishment - you must have been incredibly BUSY these past few years. Savor the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete